- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (or ID, a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the data stored in and obtained from cookies.
What Cookies We May or May Not Have in Use
Cookies and Our Service Providers
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by A.B.Normal Publishing and Media Group c/o Robert J. S. T. McCartney.
- We are based in the United States of America.
Our address is:
A.B.Normal Publishing and Media Group
PO Box 31311
Knoxville, TN 37930, USA
You can choose to contact us:
- by mail at the postal address provided.
- by using our contact form at https://www.abnormalpublishing.com/contact-us/.
- by email, using [email protected].