It’s the new year, and we’ve all got things going on in our lives. Whether it is work, play, pleasure, etc., one thing is sure: planning. I may not have a lot of posts up recently, but I have been active behind the scenes.
This year will be one where we will be seeing more releases. There’s been an internal debate about which titles to release, and what to continue.
Titles you say? Such as?
- Continuing The Diary of The Wasteland Bear God.
- Formulating Johnny Nightwalker into an ebook.
- Releasing the working title, Sinclair Gets His Rolex: an Untold and Unorthodox Superhero Tale.
- The story of the Private Investigator turned vigilante, after the slaying of his family in Bud Berkman.
This doesn’t include the wrap up of The Lodestone Files with books three and four; their compilation/box set.
What Else Do You Have in Mind?
Yes! Some other noteworthy things to include:
- A Chucky Origins tale.
- Pandemic Tales, which is a small collection of a few stories involving biowarfare, viral outbreaks, etc.
- A romantic comedy that pushes boundaries.
- A nightmare and dream short story collection.
- A (so far) 600+ page epic post-apocalyptic fantasy science fiction story aka Decrepit World WIP
- Several other post-apocalyptic stories.
- The next chapters of The Mysterious Stranger.
- And more…
Some of you may have noticed Lilah’s Guide to Hoyle is gone. It is being republished by a different publisher and is expected to be released Summer. As a result, that specific series is being held. The rest of the books and such will come out, but at a slower pace than I would have it be.
If you were lucky to have gotten the first edition under A.B.Normal Publishing, good on you! You make my loins ache.
So until next time!